Gun Kote is an epoxy-based, thermoset resin finish that will not break down, peel or dissolve. It is a hard, thin coating that is resistant to all known gun solvents and thinners. Gunkote gives excellent protection from abrasion. It is not easily worn off such as bluing, phosphate or chemically blackened surface treatments that, once worn though, can leave metal surfaces bare and unprotected from the elements. Gun Kote does not attract dirt or dust, has excellent impact resistance and is non-reflective. Gun Kote is available in a variety of colors including Black, Gray, Olive Drab Green, Stainless, Silver, Gold, Gloss Black, Tan (Dark Earth), Service Brown and White.
GUNKOTE AND CERAKOTE PRICE SHEET
PRICE SHEET 07-01-2020
- Complete semi-auto handgun $330 (includes all parts except barrel, springs, some internal fire control parts)
- Semi-auto slide or frame only $220
- 1911 style semi-auto complete frame $275
- Revolver $330
- Bolt action rifle $275
- Pump shotgun $275
- AR-15 upper or lower (inc. dis/reassembly) $165
- Fixed stock AK $300 (folders POR)
- Saiga rifle or shotgun $330
- Magazines $35 each or 3 for $90
- Two-tone or non-standard colors add $55
Price includes a base coat of K-phos for added protection and durability.
Standard colors are semi-gloss black, AK Black, OD green, dark gray, light gray (titanium) and FDE.
Other colors including flat black, glossy black, brown, pale gold, silver, clear, white, red, orange, blue, pink and others available P.OR.
I don’t do camo patterns.